Riedell Elara, Competitive Series, Boot Only, Mens
Elara is the newest addition to the Riedell competitive ice boot series that has it all to help reach your highest goals. A result of the culmination of intense research and design, the Riedell Elara offers top level figure skaters the ultimate in support and lightweight performance utilizing newest materials and design. A pre-formed fit gives a better wrap around the ankle, allowing for easier break-in and better fit right out of the box.
With a shortened outsole design and increased heel height, Elara provides better maneuverability and position on blade. Moisture and abrasion resistant microfiber uppers and hydro-shield outsole give the boot longer performance. Elara uses the new Evofit last, which provides a broader toe shape for added fit and comfort.
Impact absorbing EVA cushion midsole, cork heel and padded footbed make sure that skaters are training with the best possible ergonomics on landings.
Elara is the culmination of ultimate performance, without compromising in skaters’ ergonomics and health.
NOTE: Blade not included.
- Evofit last
- Broader toe shape for added comfort and allows toes to lay flat
- Snug heel fit for better control
- Higher heel for better forward foot position
- Hydro-Shield outsole
- Thermoplastic urethane provides strong foot support
- Will not absorb moisture
- EVA cushion midsole provides great impact absorption
- Highly consistent for blade tracking
- Lightweight uppers
- Military grade microfiber material
- Abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Strong tensile strength
- Shortened outsole design
- Allows consistent blade sizing
- Allows for shorter blade for better maneuverability
- Provides ease of blade mounting
- Pre-formed fit
- Allows for better fit and wrap around the ankle and top
- Ergonomically-shaped boot promotes proper range of motion, support and comfort
- Easier break-in
- Contours to the shape of the foot, no heat molding required
- Newly designed padded footbed
- Patent pending polyurethane formula
- 30% lighter weight than other polyurethane materials
- Breathable polyurethane sock liner for improved moisture protection and durability
- Abrasion and wear resistant top covering
- Cork-leather heel
- Increased height provides better forward position on blade
- Provides impact absorption
- Lightweight & strong
Skating Level: Triple and Quad jumps; Advanced Synchro
Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; *EvoFit 2A/3A, *EvoFit B/A, *EvoFit D/C
*Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
We Also Recommend