Shipping & Returns
M & M Skatewear offers a variety of shipping options for your purchase. If using USPS First Class or Priority Mail, you can estimate transit time by visiting USPS.com. Some items are also drop-shipped directly from our manufacturers or distributors. Every domestic order that leaves M & M Skatewear will have delivery confirmation information.
You can also select expedited service; additional charges will apply and will be added to the final order and shipment. We DO ship internationally as well. Just add the product(s) to your cart to estimate the international shipping fees.
We are asking our customers to refrain from returning any purchase to our store at this time for the health and safety of our customers and staff.
We offer a 14-day Money Back Guarantee on any item returned, unmodified, in its original packaging, in "new" condition. Please contact us via phone or email prior to returning any merchandise. All requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 14 days of receipt. All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price EXCEPT when the item is returned for a new size, store credit or product exchange. We will pay for shipping outbound from our store on ONE exchange; the customer is responsible for all return shipping to us. All returned items must have some form of tracking; we recommend insuring the package, as we are not responsible for items lost in transit. Your refund will be processed within 7 business days of return receipt. It takes 3-5 business days for a credit card company to post the refund to your account.
M & M Skatewear will NOT accept returns for any of the following:
- Any item not returned within 14 days of receipt
- Any item not in its original packaging, or missing item numbers or tags
- Any item that has been worn, damaged, or soiled
- Any item that has been subjected to odors
- Any item that has been modified in any way
- Any item that has writing or marking on the packaging
- Any item purchased in our Clearance section
- Custom orders*
* All sales are final on custom orders. Custom constitutes orders made especially for you, including, but not limited to: non-stock colors/fabrics; custom decorations (including rhinestones); custom dresses, including apparel made to specific sizes; and skates and boots with blades mounted by us. Custom dresses that do not fit, but are made with measurements provided by the customer, are non-returnable. Please note that rhinestone/crystal decoration is done by hand and may vary slightly from images shown on the website.
Tights are non-returnable once opened. Clearance items are also non-returnable.
Please use the following address for all returns:
M & M Skatewear
109 Munro Dr.
Camillus, NY 13031
YOU MUST REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER BY CONTACTING US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL BEFORE RETURNING ANY ITEM(S). Items returned without an RMA number will not be processed or returned to you.
Refused Packages: Refused shipments will be charged outbound shipping and any costs incurred for return shipment. Refused items are subject to 15% restocking fee.
If you receive damaged or incorrect items, please call us within 7 business days of receipt of the order.