Riedell 910 Flair, Instructional Series, Mens BOOT ONLY
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, the Riedell Flair is suitable for all figure skating disciplines. The Riedell Flair 910—with a similar profile to the Fusion 2010—is a great boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The triple layer reinforcements offer firm support that is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The special EVA foam midsole provide shock absorption and lightweight design.
Pre-punched ankle area, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
NOTE: Blade not included.
Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, Wide
*Non stocked item, made to order at no additional cost. Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
Flair 910 Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area with EVA memory foam padding for added comfort
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for shock absorption
- Durable leather outsole and heel
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
Support Rating: 70
Skating Level: Single and Double jumps; Preliminary, Juvenile, Intermediate, and Novice Synchro; Preliminary, Juvenile, Intermediate, and Novice Ice Dance, Single jumps in Adult skating
We Also Recommend