Riedell 435 Bronze Star, Competitive Series, Boot Only, Mens
The Bronze Star provides a suitable support for double and triple jumps, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit. Designed for competitive skating, Bronze Star is for skaters looking for great performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit while proceeding on their path towards high-level skating.
Inside the Bronze Star, 4 layer reinforcements provide firm support and are heat moldable for the perfect fit. The firm support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking microfiber Strata lining. The leather soles and midsoles provide solid foot foundation and durability.
Bronze Star is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters: you can learn your doubles and even triples with this boot, depending on the skater's size and preference of support. It is also a very popular boot for adult skaters.
NOTE: Blade not included.
Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium, *Narrow, *Wide
435 Bronze Star Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- 4 layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Durable leather outsole and midsoles for solid foot foundation
- Moisture-wicking microfiber Strata lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Skate Skill Level: Support Rating: 80
Skating Level: Double and Triple jumps; Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, and Junior Synchro; Single and Double jumps in Adult skating
We Also Recommend