Riedell 223 Stride, Instructional Series, Skate Set, Mens
Take to the ice with ease with the Riedell 223 Stride skate. The 223 Stride Skate Set is available Standard with the Capri blade OR the upgraded Eclipse Vesta blade.
Designed for learning basic skating skills with high-quality equipment, Riedell Stride is for skaters looking for great performance with high-level comfort and fit. Stride is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters, depending on the skater’s size and preference of support. It provides good support for young skaters practicing their single jumps and even learning doubles. It is also a very suitable boot for preliminary and juvenile synchro skaters, as well as adult skaters learning basic skating skills and single jumps.
*Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
Stride Boot Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Triple-layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight EVA foam midsole
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint comfort and fit
- Durable leather outsole for solid foot foundation
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium*, Wide*
Skate Skill Level: Entry instructional
Boot Support Level: 50 – Medium
We Also Recommend