Riedell 223 Stride, Instructional Series, Mens BOOT ONLY
Designed for learning basic skating skills with high-quality equipment, the Riedell Stride 223 is for skaters looking for great performance with high-level comfort and fit.
Inside the Stride, triple layer reinforcements provide medium support and are heat moldable for the perfect fit. The medium support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with soft and easy-to-care for Dri-Lex® lining. The shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA foam midsole and leather outsole provide solid foot foundation and durability.
The Stride is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters, depending on the skater’s size and preference of support. It provides good support for young skaters practicing their single jumps and even learning doubles. It is also a very suitable boot for preliminary and juvenile synchro skaters, as well as adult skaters learning basic skating skills and single jumps.
NOTE: Blade not included.
Stride 223 Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight EVA foam midsole
- Durable leather outsole for solid foot foundation
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint comfort and fit
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Hand-rolled collar
Support Rating: 50
Skating Level: Single and Double jumps; Preliminary and Juvenile Synchro; Preliminary and Juvenile Ice Dance; Single jumps in Adult skating
*Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium* OR Wide*
*Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
We Also Recommend