EDEA is the Merlo family that started Risport and built thirty years of experience in the skating field. They sold Risport. After a long period of very thorough research and study of the needs of figure skating (both Ice and Roller), they searched for new technologies, concepts, materials, and manufacturing processes to provide solutions which have become the evolutionary “idea”, or EDEA in Italian.
Since 2000, EDEA has been the essence of quality, care and service provided by the artisans and craftsmen of Italia. EDEA is now recognized as a world market leader with many of the best Skaters worldwide praising EDEA Skates for their Comfort, Lightness, Durability, and to top it off, that Beautiful Italian Design and Style.
The new technologies in these boots are quite significant advantages to the skater and best of all, they are wonderfully comfortable.
The main features of these skating boots are:
1. Ultra Lite Weight – the lightest figure skating boot in the world
2. Heat Shapeable - for that instant Custom fit
3. Thin Sole - for much Greater Sensitivity and Lower Center of Gravity for Control
4. Waterproof Sole for ICE - for Dry Feet and ultra Secure Mounting of Blades (using EDEA Special Mounting Screws)
5. Incredible Ventilation for ROLLERS – to help keep Feet Dry and Cool
6. Anatomically Foot Formed Fitting – of the Carbon Fiber type material boot structure
7. Hook design - utilizing forged hooks that are sewn in, not riveted
8. Easy short Break-In period - usually 4 to 8 hours of Training
9. Dramatic new Styling and Colors - unique Italian designed Skates, some with Bling too!
10. Reasonably Priced & Readily Available
11. They are Italian and they ARE GREAT Looking and Incredibly Comfortable Skating Boots.
Skating Boots have not changed much in 100 years. We now have different specific shoes for almost every type of athletics. Most are not using leather, except for decoration. Things are now changing even for Skating, materials and designs are changing, Skating Boots are finally Changing.
EDEA is creating a New Movement in skating equipment and comfort.
Sizing is European, in millimeters.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.